Over the last few years, dental technologies have made enormous progress. Modern dentistry techniques and strategies have improved smile makeovers in many ways. With modern dentistry in Buffalo Grove, IL, it’s possible for almost anyone to have the bright smile they desire. Techniques are more comfortable and many experience longer-lasting results.
What is High Tech Modern Dentistry?
Modern dentistry incorporates both the latest in dental knowledge and expertise with modern technology and cutting-edge techniques. The ultimate goal of using modern techniques and equipment is to provide patients with the best dental care and treatment that is efficient, comfortable, and effective. Modern dentistry in Buffalo Grove, Il means staying updated with the latest methods for improving smiles.
10 Ways Modern Dentistry Treatments and Techniques Help Improve Your Smile
- Accurate Assessment: Digital X-rays help provide an accurate look at the state of your teeth and gums. It gives dental professionals a better look at their health. This helps dental professionals develop an effective treatment plan. It is also much more comfortable than traditional dental X-rays.
- Cone Beam CT Scanner: A cone beam scanner is cutting edge technology. It digitally scans the mouth and jaw using low radiation. This provides a very detailed 3D look at the mouth and jaws. 3D dental imaging provides accurate images to help plan precise dental treatment that can improve your smile and your oral health.
- Sedation Dentistry: Since some people can feel nervous while having a dental procedure, our team provides safe sedation dentistry to help you relax during the procedure.
- Digital Anesthesia: This modern technique helps patients feel more comfortable during treatment. Digital anesthesia can numb a single tooth or area of the mouth needing dental work. It is pain-free and precise. It will not make the mouth numb for hours following the procedure.
- VELscope: The VELscope is a blue excitation lamp that allows dentists to do a quick oral cancer check during a routine exam. Any cancerous or precancerous cells are highlighted by the tool to indicate oral cancer even in its earliest stages.
- Faster appointments: For most patients, modern dentistry greatly reduces the time they spend sitting in the dental chair. Many procedures like taking impressions are not as long of a process so it is an overall faster and more enjoyable experience.
- Better Preventative Measures: Your best prevention even with modern technological advancements still starts at home with good oral hygiene habits. Digital imaging equipment is able to detect things like gum disease and tooth decay before they grow into more serious problems that are costly and time-consuming to correct.
- Quicker Recovery: Techniques and technology used by dentists today can cause less trauma to the mouth. Minimally invasive care is more comfortable, causes less pain, and allows for more comfortable care than many traditional methods.
- Longer-Lasting Results: When accidents like a chipped tooth or a broken crown or filling occur, you end up spending more money and time on an issue you thought was resolved. Modern dentistry provides more durable solutions so procedures require less updating and fixing. This can save you lots of time and worries.
- Beautiful Outcomes: High-tech dentistry helps you achieve healthier teeth and gums as well as providing you with a confident, beautiful smile. Treatment is often more aesthetically appealing due to modern dentistry. For example, dental restorations are better matched to your natural tooth’s exact shade and teeth straightening techniques like Invisalign are nearly invisible and minimally invasive.
Let Creekside Dental Help You Get a Beautiful Smile
If you want to see how modern dentistry techniques can give you a beautiful smile, call us at Creekside Dental today! We’ll be happy to discuss your options with you and explain the modern techniques used to give you the smile you’ve always wanted.